Basinyi Engineering Consultancy (BECO & ASSOCIATES GLOBAL UK) was formed April 24th 2012 by Victor Basinyi as a compliance inspection business and shipping company that focuses on giving people better quality services and advises when buying and selling cars for business or ownership.
For more than 10 years our members of staff have worked with businesses in the UK transport industry, delivering end-to-end knowledge and understanding of the international supply chain and transportation process. Over time our knowledge enabled us to gain a better understanding in financial aspects of the industry which in turn helped us set standards and formulate a better approach to risk management and improve safety with consideration of environmental impacts that business can bring. Once these standards had been established, BECO & ASSOCIATES GLOBAL expanded into global consultancy in transportation, shipping and freight forwarding which still embraces the ethos of our engineering practice that is at the heart of our success story to date.
We are elected Member grades, Associates and Affiliates to different institutions and research centres including registered professional members of Engineering Council of United Kingdom of Great Britain.
- Society of Operation Engineers (M’SOE/IRTE).
- Institute of Transport engineers (M’IRTE)
- Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors and Federation of International Experts in Automobiles (Aff’ IAEA/FIEA),
- The Welding Institute (A’TWI),
- Institute of Motor Industry (A’IMI),
- Mobile Electronics and Security Federation (Aff’MESF),
- Engineering Council of Great Britain.
- British Chamber of Commerce for Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber.